My friend wanted me to post something vegetarian. So I kind of tweaked the chicken fry recipe and prepared Chili Paneer with almost same ingredients except those non-veg components. I had few guests last night, they said it was just too awesome. I was glad that the bowl was empty at the end of our dinner though there was nothing left for me to eat . So here we go with the yummy yummy chili paneer with bell pepper
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in a kadai, when it is hot add cumin seeds, wait for few seconds and then add onion and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Then add green chili, capsicum and saute for 4 minutes.
- Now add barbeque sauce, tomato ketchup, hot sauce and soya sauce. Mix it well.
- Add some chili powder if you like it spicy.
- Saute for another 3 minutes until the sauce blends well with the vegies.
- Now add salt and then paneer. Saute for 2-3 minutes and remove it from flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, grated paneer and squeeze some lime juice (around 1 tsp) before serving.
- Serve it hot.Alternatively this recipe can be used to prepare grilled paneer.
- The method would be to add all the ingredients in a large bowl except coriander leaves, grated paneer and lime.
- Mix it well, marinate for 20 minutes and put them on a grill.
- Cook until you get the desired texture. Remove, garnish and serve.