This weekly meal plan is a guide to make your everyday cooking easy. You can always plug and play with your choice of recipes and tweak it to suit your family needs.
Roasted Fingerlings with Preserved lemon (See Notes)
Spiced Pumpkin seeds and Cashew Crunch (See Notes)
1. Roasted Fingerlings with Preserved lemon: Don’t have lemon peel just add some lemon rind and squeeze lemon generously. It works.
2. You can make Spiced Pumpkin seeds and Cashew Crunch recipe ahead and serve it to kids when they are back from school.
3. Use whole wheat or brown rice or quinoa pasta instead of regular pasta
4. Buy a Spring Mix (usually lettuce, argula, spinach etc) box from grocery store and make your own salad through out the week with different veggies, fruits and dressings. Add egg or meat if required.
5. Breakfast Parfait: Load it up with fruits of your choice.
Recipe for 2 minutes peanut Chutney
In a mixer/blender add 2 handful of roasted peanuts, 2 green chili, salt and a pinch of tamarind. Grind to the desired consistency (slightly coarse or smooth) adding water. Tada, a lipsmacking chutney is ready in 2 minutes that is loaded with proteins. This is my goto chutney during weekdays apart from Coconut chutney.
Thank You (Recipe Courtesy)
Without your support it will be rather impossible to write a weekly meal plan post. If you would like to submit your blog to the meal plan blogroll please leave a comment or inbox me at foodfor7stagesoflife(at)gmail(dot)com. Appropriate credits and links will be given, and that is a promise. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Happy Cooking and Have a great week ahead!!