Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Add water, chickpeas, salt and pressure cook up to 5 whistles.
- Heat 3/4 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, once it stops spluttering add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add Urad dhal, Sesame seeds.Add chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt if necessary.Add finely chopped coconut and fry it for 15-20 seconds. (Frying coconut for long time is not good for health)
- Add cilantro leaves. Tips
- You can also add onions and green chillies before adding chickpeas.