My pantry is loaded with healthy ingredients since I went on South Beach Diet 3 months ago. This lifestyle change has helped me to lose 20 pounds in less than 3 months, to be precise in 2 months. Last 1 month was little crazy for me and I couldn’t follow the diet to the dot. But still I am able to maintain my weight consistently. To recap
I am determined to lose another 15 pounds and planning to go back to phase 1 after the long weekend. I rarely go to gym to keep myself active, so I have started learning swimming and badminton. Wish me loads of luck to achieve my goal weight. The secret of losing weight faster is to eat what you love. As I say every time being Indian I love our food and it definitely helped me in losing weight.
How it tasted?
To be frank you will love this one or hate it. It all depends on your taste buds. To me it tasted really great. It was pretty much like french fries. The outside texture was crispy and the inside was tender. So give a try and see if you like this healthy version of Avocado French Fries.
- Seasoning Mix:
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.Wash and peel the skin off from Avocado.
- Line a cookie tray with Aluminium foil. Cut Avocado into thin slices and place it on the try.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under Seasoning mix. Sprinkle it on the sliced avocado. Place it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.Now remove the tray flip the sliced avocadoes and sprinkle the seasoning mix on the other side.
- You might still have some left of seasoning mix. No problem you can use it finally and even store in a airtight box for later use.
- Bake it for another 15-20 minutes or until it turns crispy on the outside.Remove it from the oven. Sprinkle the remaining seasonings and serve immediately. Serving Suggestion
- Serve it hot. Just like french fries it turns soggy if you leave them outside. Incase if you want to eat them later, reheat it in the oven for 5 minutes.