- Orange – 5 numbers
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 2-4 tsp (as per taste)
- Ice cubes
- Peel the Oranges and add them to a blender
- Grind it, add ice cubes if necessary.
- Strain the juice in a colander or a strainer. Also you can use a muslin cloth/cheese cloth for a finer extraction. This will give you a thinner juice without any pulp.
- Add sugar, 2 tsp of lemon juice, stir and serve. Here sugar is optional, naturally some oranges are very sweet and some sour. So the sugar to be added depends on the oranges we choose.
- Serving Suggestion: Add a thin slice of lemon or add some ice cubes or add some orangepulp for a healthier and neat look.