A.W.E.D is the brain child event of DK
(Chef in You fame) started two years ago on April 15th 2008. Ever since it has traveled around the globe stopping by a country every month. This month A.W.E.D plans to unravel the culinary secrets of Russia
Russian cuisine is as vast as that country. Soups, Breads, Pancakes, Meat, Poultry, Fish and Vegetables were the staple food of Russia until late 18 and 19th century. With the strong influence from French and Austrian cuisine, Wine, Pastry cooking, Salad, Chocolate, Ice-creams were introduced into the Russian cuisine. So join me in exploring the vast cuisine from this country.
Source: allbestwallpapers.com ; Wikipedia
ABOUT DK of Chef in You:
DK makes us believe that there is a Chef in each one of us. She inspires her readers to wear their cooking hat and start experimenting in their kitchen with the easy to follow step by step instructions. When I decided to bake my first bread, I knew where I had to look for. Of course DK’s Chef in you blog 🙂
Get aquainted to Russian Cuisine:
1. Prepare any VEGAN/VEGETARIAN dish from Russia and post it between now and May 31st 2010.
2. Link it to My Event Announcement and DK’s AWED announcement page.
3. You can send as many entries you want.
4. Archives are welcome. Just update or repost and link it to us (See rule 2).
5. Non Bloggers can send me your entries in a word document with the picture of your dish (jpeg).
6. Send me your entries to FOODFOR7STAGESOFLIFE@GMAIL.COM with the below details
Mail Subject: AWED-Russia
URL of the recipe:
Picture of the dish: