Lemonade concentrate. Here is one of the most refreshing and fragrant Lemonade recipe. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we did. How it tasted? When you first hold the glass of lemonade, you immediately get mesmerized by the aroma of Rose Water. Your mind starts thinking quickly about the aromatic ingredient. When you take the first sip, you are transformed to a different world altogether. Even before it reaches your tummy you feel so energized and refreshing. Just the aroma of rose water gives you a high. For some it might be a hide and seek game. Try serving it to your guest. It is definitely a surprising drink. Ingredients
- Lemonade Concentrate - 1/4 cup (Please click the link to my previous post)
- Rose Water - 1/8 cup
- Rose Essence - 1/4 tsp
- Water - 2 1/4 cup
- Ice Cubes - few (for serving)
- Combine all the ingredients except ice cubes. Stir it well and refrigerate.
- Serve it cold. Add few ice cubes if required.
- You can change the amount of concentrate or water as per your taste.
Events : This Summery and refreshing Party drink is being sent to MM Party Treats hosted in Sara's Corner. This is a brainchild event of Meeta, What's for lunch honey? fame. For finishing the meal, I would like to send a Party dessert - Coconut Brigadeiros with a hint of Mango.