Children paint our lives with various (autumn) colors and make our life more meaningful. Moms or Mom to be will definitely second my thought. They know how great it feels to have them and cater each and every small needs of their adorable children. Even those who don’t have children would definitely cherish the moments they spend with their niece, nephew or neighbor’s kids.
Cooking for children between 4 and 14 yrs is truly an intriguing experience. So this month’s event @ Food for 7 Stages of Life is ‘Kids Special’. Cook anything and everything that you would serve your kids, open your inbox, fill in the below requested details and hit the send button. I will be eagerly awaiting to read your recipes and stories. Please leave your terrific comments and questions and I will be glad to reply them back.
- Post a recipe for Kids between now and 5th December 2009 11.59 pm EST.
- You can post any course of a meal. BAKING IS NOT ALLOWED, you can reserve those recipes for the next event 😉
- You can use any ingredients that would be suitable for Kids. Meat is allowed.
- Provide a link to My Event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong (http://bengalicuisine.net) page.
- No worries if you have the recipes in your archives. You can repost or update the post with a link to my event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong page.
- Do not have a blog, you can still participate in this event. All you need to do is send me your recipe in the Word (doc,docx,rtf) format with a picture of your dish.
- Send me your entries with the subject line as ‘Food for 7 stages of Life – Kids (4-14 yrs)’ with the below details to foodfor7stagesoflife(at)gmail(dot)com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Blog Name:
URL of the recipe:
Picture of your recipe:
It would be nice if you can
- Explain the benefits of the recipe.
- Share home remedies, general tips appropriate for Kids. You can also post any shlokas that you would teach your loved ones.
- Display the logo of the event.
Polls and Giveaways
- A poll will be conducted to choose the recipe of the month. The picture of the recipe will feature in my facebook page with the winner’s name and blog name. (My facebook friend’s list is growing day by day J ). It includes recipes from non-bloggers as well.
- 12 of you will enter a mega poll that would be conducted at the end of the series, of which 7 will be the winner of each month and 5 will be randomly picked up. The winner will receive a surprise gift. It will be shipped across the world.
- It is not done yet. Sudeshna came up with a wonderful idea that we should compile the event series into an e-book. So your recipes will feature in this e-book which will be available for free download at the end of this event. The e-book will have a short write up on each author and a special article on the winner of the series. Ofcourse we need your consent to publish your recipe in our e-book.