- 1 cup grated dry coconut
- 4-5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds / Khus Khus
- 4-5 dried dates (Maharashtrians call it kharik)
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder
- 4-5 tbsp coarsely powdered mixed nuts (almonds,cashews, pistachios)
- pinch of nutmeg powder
- Dry roast grated coconut on a very light heat and set aside
- Dry roast poppy seeds and grind them coarsely after cooling them for 5 minutes
- Take the seeds off the dried dates and grind them coarsely as well.
- Mix all these ingredients and nuts powder, cardamom, nutmeg, powdered sugar together and offer to Ganesha as prasad
Changes made by me:
Since I didn't have cashews & pistachios I have added some dried cranberry and almonds
I have not added nutmeg powder.