Theme of this month is Food for 7 stages of life – Pregnancy (Zero hour). Please send in your entries between now and 11.59 pm September 30 2009.
- A woman has too many restrictions on food during pregnancy and post pregnancy. Submit any healthy recipes that would help the mom to be or lactating mom.
- Please post recipes that have been used by you or passed to you by your elders. There is an exception. I know some of you wouldn’t have crossed this stage (like me), it is ok for them to ask their mother (in-law) or friends who have passed this stage.
- No Microwave please.
- No deep frying
- You can use any ingredients that will be suitable for a woman in this stage. Meat is allowed. It could be as simple as dhal palak, mutton bone soup or as complicated you could think of.
- Would appreciate if you can explain the benefits of the recipe.
- Please share any home remedies, health or general tips used by you at this stage. Also you can post any shlokas/slokams that you recited during pregnancy. This is not mandatory.
- Would appreciate if you can post detailed recipe(s) with elaborate pictures of each dish.
- You must display the logo of “Food for Seven Stages of Life” in your post and link it back to My Event Announcement and Sudeshna’s ‘Cook like a bong’. This is Mandatory 🙂
- All this hardword needs to be rewarded. A poll will be conducted to choose the recipe of the month. The recipe of the month will be published in my facebook page and the photo of the dish will appear in profile photos with the winner’s name and blog for the entire month.
- No worries if you have those recipes in your archives or if you had already submitted it for another event. If you think those recipes are relevant to our theme, you can still repost and link it back to this event.
- You don’t have a blog; still you are most welcome to participate in this event. You can mail me your recipe(s), tips and a picture of the dish to email@example.com Please send it in MS word or a RTF format. Your recipe will feature in my blog with your name.
- Post your recipes between today and 11.59 pm September 30 2009 and email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org / foodfor7stagesoflife at gmail dot com with below details
Subject: Food for 7 Stages of Life – Pregnancy
Your Blog Name:
URL of the Recipe:
Picture of your recipe(jpeg format):